Windows Hello is the biometric security system of Microsoft. Using the Windows Hello will allow you to ease any concerns you may have while typing the passwords or using the the sign -in genstures. This is all because you can safely sign in to Windows by using the facial recognition or fingerprint. Before using Windows Hello you need to configure your PC to allow it.
Using Windows Hello:
In order to use Windows Hello you are required to follow these steps.
- First of all you need to click Start button.
- Now you need to click on Settings button and Settings categories will appear.
- After the appearance of categories click on Accounts.
- Now you need to select Sign-in options.
- After this you are required to select an option under Windows Hello and then click Set up. The options includes Face, Fingerprint and Iris. These options depends on your PC’s available devices.
- Now you need to click on Get Started.
- After this you are required to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set up.
Once you are done you will sign in with a glance or swipe.