When you are using the Windows 10 on touchscreen laptop you want the icons to be large enough so that you can tap on them easily and on the other hand some users want the desktop icon to be smaller ones so that the shortcuts don’t take much of the screen space.You can also learn about How to Edit your Photos to Fit Your Display in Windows 10. Windows 10 gives you the option to change the size of the Desktop icons easily and this operation can be completed by following these simple steps.
- First of all you need to right click on the empty space anywhere on your desktop.
- Form the contextual menu you need to select the View option.
- In the next step you are required select he large, medium or small icons.
Modifying the Size of the Taskbar Icons:
If you are looking for modifying the size of the icons in the taskbar you are required to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to right click on the empty space on your desktop.
- Now in the next step you need to select Display settings from the contextual menu.
- Now you are required to move the slider bar to 100%, 125%, 150% or 175%.
- In the next step you you need to hit apply which is located at the bottom of the settings window. After this Windows may ask you to restart the system.
Modifying the Size of the Icons in File Explorer:
You can also change the size of the icons with the File Explorer and for that you are required to access the folder location and use the scroll wheel of mouse for zooming in or out. This will switch the view between large, medium and small icons.