If you are looking for sharing your computer with your family members or coworkers then all of them have to have their own login information. Each of the user gets theor own desktop environment, set of data folders as well as their own Start menu. Child accounts can also be created where you can restrict which websites as well as apps you kids can access while reporting all the activities to you.You can also learn about How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10. In order to add a child or adult’s account in Windows 10 you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to navigate to Settings which can be accessed through Start menu.
- Now in the next step you need to click on Accounts.
- Click on Family and Other Users located in the left window pane.
- Now you are required to click “Add a family member” or “Add someone else to this PC.” Select “family member” if you are adding a child or an adult who are required to have a parental control settings for child users.
- You need to follow the following instructions based on the user type which you are adding.
Adding another Adult User:
For adding another adult user you need to follow these steps
- 1st of all click on “Add someone else to this PC.”
- Enter the email address of the concerned person and then click Next. (the email address must be from Microsoft account.)
- Now you need to click on Finish.
Adding a Child Account:
For adding a child’s account you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on “Add a Family Member.”
- Now you need to select “Add a Child.”
- Now you need to enter the email address of your child from Microsoft account.
- After all this you need to click on Confirm.
- Click on Close and the child’s email account will get an invite.
- Now you need to click on Accept Invitation.
- After this you are required to click Manage family settings online in Windows 10 account settings menu.
- Select the child whose permissions you need to manage.