Uninstalling the programs from your system which are no longer in need is the most common task which almost every other user perform. When it comes to Windows 10 you may not be able to remove the programs effectively from your OS. Though Programs & Features and Control Panel which were present in Windows 7 and XP are still there in Windows 10 but both of them will not delete the newer applications. Regardless of the fact that your application is a simple one, a modern Windows 8 styled application or a new fangled Universal app there is a very simple way of removing them all. You can also learn about Checking Spelling and Grammar in MS PowerPoint 2016.
In order to uninstall the programs and applications from your Windows 10 OS you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to open the Start menu.
- In the next step you need to click on Settings.
- From the Settings menu you need to click on System.
- From the left panel you need to select Apps and Features.
- You will see that all the installed applications will appear on the right panel.
- Now select the application which is no longer in need and you want to uninstall.
- Now in the next step you are required to click on Uninstall button and it the uninstallation button is grey in color then it will be a system app which can not be removed.
- Once you will click on Uninstall button an Uninstall pop-up button will appear and you are required to click on it in order to confirm.
Which the above mentioned simple steps you will be able to uninstall your desired applications.